Yes that is true, you can have Keto pizza. Please be careful of how you source your proteins. We still wanna have clean proteins. Grass fed ground beef, pork, sausage and ham. This is very important because proteins can have hidden sources of nitrates. We are a pile up the veggies family.
Keto pizza gives us our pizza fix and we stay healthy. It takes some time, but it is worth it.
This is a super simple recipe. Guess what the crust is made of? Chicken or turkey, and it is delicious!!!
If you are lactose intolerant AVOID this recipe 🙂
12 oz of chicken or turkey (if you don’t have an insta pot or some sort of pressure cooker, the canned stuff can be used)
2 oz of Parmesan cheese (the good stuff)
1 clove of garlic
oregano to taste
1/2 cup of ricotta cheese
2 cups of unsweetened tomato sauce
oregano and other pizza seasoning that you like make them to taste
1 garlic clove minced
1 onion diced
8 oz of mushrooms
1 green pepper sliced
12 oz of Canadian bacon
5 oz of black olives sliced
You can use whatever toppings that you like that are pretty much veggies and clean proteins
1) I have an extra step. I seasoned the turkey with oregano, garlic salt, onion salt, then placed it in the pressure cooker for 30 minutes.
2) Put the turkey in a bowl and shred it
3) Place the turkey on parchment paper on either a baking stone or baking tray. Spread it out.
4) Bake it for 10 minutes to dry it out.
5) Pull out the turkey.
6) Turn the oven up to 500 degrees
7) Place the turkey back in the bowl add the eggs, cheeses, and mix throughly.
8) Now spread the mixture back out on the stone or back into he pan.
9) Place the crust into the oven and back for 10 minutes
10) Prep the sauce while the crust is baking for a second time
11) Put tomato sauce in mixing bowl
12) Add garlic and seasonings and mix throughly
13) Get toppings ready 🙂
14) Pull out the crust
15) Spread sauce onto the pizza
16) Put on the toppings
17) Cover with mozzarella cheese
18) Sprinkle with seasonings
19) Put back into oven for about 5-10 minutes (make sure the cheese is melted)